APZx PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Map And NO Hackers New Plugins And More!

3 posters

Go down

New Map And NO Hackers New Plugins And More!  Empty New Map And NO Hackers New Plugins And More!

Post  Admin Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Hey Everyone,
As of right now we are creating a new map with fabulous arena's, warps, adding extensive plugins and permissions (particularly donator permissions) and a new "shops" that will be balanced evenly. Second of all we apologise for any inconvenience we have caused to you. A new map is mainly due to Hackers ... yes while I (chillbomb) was away a group of hackers managed to op themselves or get op'd and cause much mischief op'ping many others. As of right now I'm investigating as of how they got op'ped, one thing for sure is they have scared off many loyal players that we wish to come back and play on the server. We hope to have the server back up non-whitelisted ASAP no ETA has yet been posted but! We hope it should take one week. We DO URGE you to post any plugin requests why this major update is in progress. To make up for this inconvenience wasting your time and effort we will be giving free items out that will be stated just after server is reopened. Currently the server is whitelisted for Admins, Moderators (non currently), Donators, Managers and Owners.
I hope you do understand,
APZx Staff
Chillbomb
Friday, 13th April

Admin
Admin

https://apzxpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Map And NO Hackers New Plugins And More!  Empty Re: New Map And NO Hackers New Plugins And More!

Post  starwallker24 Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:38 pm

There is a program called a op forcer when there is a op on the server it forces the command and give them op.

starwallker24

Back to top Go down

New Map And NO Hackers New Plugins And More!  Empty Re: New Map And NO Hackers New Plugins And More!

Post  Ultra Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:04 pm

starwallker24 wrote:There is a program called a op forcer when there is a op on the server it forces the command and give them op.

Only the admins are OPs, and they are hardly on when new people come on.

Ultra

Back to top Go down

New Map And NO Hackers New Plugins And More!  Empty Op Forcer

Post  Admin Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:11 am

I've seen this program on the Internet. It is a threat and it may have happened on the first map, I was away on holiday when everyone was Op'd.

Admin
Admin

https://apzxpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum