APZx PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Rank Application

2 posters

Go down

Moderator Rank Application Empty Moderator Rank Application

Post  CharlieW Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:44 am

Rank I would like = Moderator or Lead Mod
Name = Charlie Watts
Age = 14
How long have I played Minecraft? = 2 years (I know thats kinda sad Razz)
Why do I deserve this rank? = Because I see you are in need of a new mod / lead mod, so I thought that I am worthy of the rank because I am honest, I will take action to any unwanted behaviour and if it is out of my control I will report it to an admin, I can work in a team ( For example: I am part of TheDark faction and I have helped them build up their base / supplies), I regularly attend the server, for these reasons I feel that I would be a good mod/lead mod.

CharlieW

Back to top Go down

Moderator Rank Application Empty Re: Moderator Rank Application

Post  Admin Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:25 am

CharlieW wrote:Rank I would like = Moderator or Lead Mod
Name = Charlie Watts
Age = 14
How long have I played Minecraft? = 2 years (I know thats kinda sad Razz)
Why do I deserve this rank? = Because I see you are in need of a new mod / lead mod, so I thought that I am worthy of the rank because I am honest, I will take action to any unwanted behaviour and if it is out of my control I will report it to an admin, I can work in a team ( For example: I am part of TheDark faction and I have helped them build up their base / supplies), I regularly attend the server, for these reasons I feel that I would be a good mod/lead mod.

You forgot to put in your in game name so I can relate you to the game!
Please add your in game name:
Chill

Admin
Admin

https://apzxpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down