APZx PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIR_DEUX IS A HACKER !

3 posters

Go down

SIR_DEUX IS A HACKER ! Empty SIR_DEUX IS A HACKER !

Post  Rico2074 Mon May 07, 2012 2:19 am

MTIHOS PLEASE BELIEVE ME SIR_DUEX DESTROYED THE SERVER HE BANNED ME. HE DESTORYED MY FACTION BASE. PLEASE BELEIVE ME D;

YOU SHOULDVE NEVER GAVE HIM ADMIN ON THE FIRST DAY I TOLD YOU IT WAS A BAD I IDEA. YOU TRUSTED HIM ON THE FIRST DAY . I TOLD YOU. WHY WOULD YOU MAKE HIM ADMIN ON THE FIRST DAY ? JUTS PLEASE BELIVE ME. AND UNBAN ME. PLEASE AND BAN SIR_DUEX HE DESTORYED THE WHOLE SERVER I HAVE A WITNESS ALSO SO PLEASE BELVEIVE ME AND UNBAN ME.

Please anyone who reads this contact Chill Now D;.

~Rico2074

Rico2074

Back to top Go down

SIR_DEUX IS A HACKER ! Empty Sorry Rico

Post  Admin Tue May 08, 2012 2:19 am

Hello Rico,
I am deeply sorry but all griefing has been rolled back 1 day, hopefully this won't happen EVER again as I am going to take more time deciding on future admins.
As of yesterday one of our admins (Sir_Deux) was hacked by someone we are not aware of. This caused much abuse to you/loyal players and I would like to say sorry to all of you who were affected by this vicious streak. Sir_Deux has lost his Admin rank for the time being and all griefing of spawn has been rolled back to Sunday's date. So all new players and old players will be reverted back to where they were before.
Sorry For Any Inconvenience,
Chillbomb
Owner Of APZx PvP

Admin
Admin

https://apzxpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SIR_DEUX IS A HACKER ! Empty Re: SIR_DEUX IS A HACKER !

Post  hellotofu123 Tue May 08, 2012 2:52 am

Admin wrote:Hello Rico,
I am deeply sorry but all griefing has been rolled back 1 day, hopefully this won't happen EVER again as I am going to take more time deciding on future admins.
As of yesterday one of our admins (Sir_Deux) was hacked by someone we are not aware of. This caused much abuse to you/loyal players and I would like to say sorry to all of you who were affected by this vicious streak. Sir_Deux has lost his Admin rank for the time being and all griefing of spawn has been rolled back to Sunday's date. So all new players and old players will be reverted back to where they were before.
Sorry For Any Inconvenience,
Chillbomb
Owner Of APZx PvP
Hey chill you kinda rollbacked too much, my farm is ALL GONE. Sad

hellotofu123

Back to top Go down

SIR_DEUX IS A HACKER ! Empty Sorry

Post  Admin Wed May 09, 2012 2:25 am

I'm really sorry about that if I had rolled back less other bases would have been destroyed slightly griefed, plus this won't happen again now because I am changing an Admin's permissions so they can't spawn anything.

Admin
Admin

https://apzxpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rico2074 Wed May 09, 2012 2:32 am

Chilll get on Now xD !! Smile

Rico2074

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum