APZx PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plugin Request - Heroes

2 posters

Go down

Plugin Request - Heroes Empty Plugin Request - Heroes

Post  Ultra Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:03 pm

dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/heroes/

Ultra

Back to top Go down

Plugin Request - Heroes Empty Hmm ...

Post  Admin Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:54 am

Do you know if this plugin interfere's with other plugins or if this causes lag to the server? I also want to know your opinion on this plugin. Thanks Smile

Admin
Admin

https://apzxpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Plugin Request - Heroes Empty Re: Plugin Request - Heroes

Post  Ultra Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:41 am

Admin wrote:Do you know if this plugin interfere's with other plugins or if this causes lag to the server? I also want to know your opinion on this plugin. Thanks :)

It wont interfere, but it does add a leveling system for the classes, which may be a little strange, having two different leveling systems.

I really like Heroes, personally, because you can have different classes and different skills for that class. It makes Minecraft have a bigger spectrum of players because Heroes makes it diverse from a normal Vanilla Minecraft map.

Ultra

Back to top Go down

Plugin Request - Heroes Empty Visted Hero Server

Post  Admin Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:48 am

Well,
I just visited a Hero server and quite frankly I was confused on what to do! It is more confusing and more complex than MCMMO which is okay for older people but APZx has a variety of age players and so I will keep deciding this. Jobs might be placed on the server and MCCMO keeps resetting the levels for players causing frustration and much hatred of the plugin. So it may be replaced. Server will be back up soon Smile

Admin
Admin

https://apzxpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Plugin Request - Heroes Empty Re: Plugin Request - Heroes

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down