APZx PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaLockRock's Mod Application

2 posters

Go down

DaLockRock's Mod Application Empty DaLockRock's Mod Application

Post  dalockrock Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:14 am

What Rank Do You Want? Moderator
Your Name: Lachlan (IGN: dalockrock)
Your Age: 13
How Long You Played Minecraft? 3-4 years
Why You Deserve To Get The Rank? Well, I think I deserve to be a mod because I believe myself to be slightly strict, but good with getting along with people. I have had a bit of experience at moderating, and have been told I am good at sorting arguments. I have a lot of time to be on the server, and seeing as I know another moderator IRL (Orris11) communication may be easier. I also have plans to donate as soon it becomes available.

dalockrock

Back to top Go down

DaLockRock's Mod Application Empty Moderator App

Post  Admin Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:03 am

Well I do now know that you know orris11 lead-admin but I haven't seen you on the server for days. But you shall be listed up to the other possible moderators. The thing is we need moderators in different time zones and your in the same timezone as the Owners and orris11. Your are still a possible match or builder. If you would like to be a builder I need proof on either Skype or here!
Thanks
Chillbomb

Admin
Admin

https://apzxpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DaLockRock's Mod Application Empty Re: DaLockRock's Mod Application

Post  dalockrock Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:16 am

Thank you for considering me, and I do understand that you need people from different timezones.

I have been very busy recently (although I am on break) and have not had much time to play MC in general. But now I hopefully have a bit more time to hang out!

Once again, thank you.

-Lachlan

dalockrock

Back to top Go down

DaLockRock's Mod Application Empty Re: DaLockRock's Mod Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down